KRAMER is continually looking for talented professionals. We offer a competitive compensation package with great benefits. Some positions may require background checks and/or a security clearance. If you have experience in Project Management, Estimating, Architecture, Engineering or Construction; and are interested in a position at KRAMER, please send your resume to email@example.com.
To attract and retain the most highly qualified professionals, KRAMER offers the following benefits package to all of its full-time employees:
- Paid PTO plus Holidays
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Program / Fitness Center
- Professional Association Membership(s)
- Professional Development Training & Certifications
KRAMER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.