KRAMER is continually looking for talented professionals and offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. If you have experience in Project Management, Estimating, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction, and are interested in a position with KRAMER, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some positions may require background checks and/or security clearance. See below for a description of our current openings.
Construction Project Manager / Owners Representative:
We are currently seeking experienced Assistant Project Managers and Project Managers to join our team. Successful applicants will have an Associates’s degree or Bachelors’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of practical experience in project administration. Experience working with government clients preferred. Experience in construction management or real estate required.
- Support the Project Team on large complex projects and assignments.
- Proactively manage project-related issues.
- Ability to develop the scope, schedule, and budget for assigned projects.
- Participate in and document all weekly meetings.
- Coordinate and track RFP’s; maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Coordinate the activities of sub-consultants.
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare and update project status reports, process purchase orders, and invoices; update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Provide all deliverables per KRAMER agreements with clients.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to prepare and track budgets.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for business relocation.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
To attract and retain the most highly qualified professionals, KRAMER offers the following benefits package to all of its full-time employees:
- Paid PTO plus Holidays
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Program / Fitness Center
- Professional Association Membership(s)
- Professional Development Training & Certifications
KRAMER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.